As a music lover, I was initially intrigued..- a) how can someone make such a definitive list? (there must be hundreds of thousands of albums released every year worldwide - did they listen to EVERY single one of them?), and
- b) will the book cover all genres of music?
- c) how much would it cost to buy all of these?
- d) how can I get my hands on each of these albums?
- e) would I agree with the experts? I've listened to a fair few quality albums in my time...
Suffice to say, I couldn't manage to get hold of more than about 100 of them..... until now!! I have all 1001 albums, and I plan on hearing all of them before I die. Seeing as I'm only 27 at the moment, I figure I've got a little bit of time left to achieve this incredible feat. Listening to one album a week will take me about 19 and a quarter years, so I think I'll go quicker than that.
Maybe I'll do a few a week... who knows - maybe one a day!
Here we go.......

No comments:
Post a Comment